[Date Prev][Date Next]
Local root user changing passwords...
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Local root user changing passwords...
- From: "Wade Winright" <WadeW@digeo.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 11:30:47 -0800
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcKby6V8tCEpJ2guTh+tpCGusG7LLg==
- Thread-topic: Local root user changing passwords...
I have searched for answers on this topic to no avail.
I am trying to restrict a local hosts "root" user from changing LDAP users passwords. I have deleted the root user from the LDAP database, but it seems that that had no effect. Any ideas? Pointers?
Default OpenLDAP (2.0.25)
RH 8.0 defaults
THanks for your time,