Re: integerOrderingMatch

My, that's helpful.  Had I googled rather than used the list search
page on openldap.org (with it's 'glimpse index not found' error), I
would have found the many old discussions of this topic.
Cheers,
Andrew

-- On Dec 4,  8:00am, "Pierangelo Masarati" wrote:
> Subject: Re: integerOrderingMatch
>
> > Since integerOrderingMatch isn't yet implemented in 2.0.x (according to
> > schema_init.c), I thought I'd use caseExactOrderingMatch.  Is this the
> > accepted ordering rule for integer data in 2.0.x?
> > Best,
> > Andrew
>
> If you accept that 2 is greater than 1000 then yes.
>
> --
> Pierangelo Masarati
> mailto:pierangelo.masarati@sys-net.it

-- End of excerpt from "Pierangelo Masarati" --

--
andrew.tristan@ucr.edu                Unix Systems Group UC, Riverside