Performance of Netmeeting/openLDAP server

Hey,

after a few days of studying and testing, I succeded to get my
openLDAP-server for NetMeeting to work. The problem is the very bad
performance:-( When I test the server in my LAN, everything is ok and I
can login with windows-clients and see other users in NetMeeting.

When I connect the server to an IP-address on the internet with much
traffic, the server goes down with a very bad performance. About 30
people can login and thats it:-( There are about 1-3 requests per
second. In debug-mode I get the following message with both daemons:

ldap_read: want=1 error=Resource temporarily unavailable
ber_get_next on fd 9 failed errno=11 (Resource temporarily unavailable)

I use openLDAP 2.0.23, ndk 1.2, BerkeleyDB.4.0.14, Heimdal, Cyrus SASL
and OpenSSL.

Has anyone experience with the performance of
opeLDAP-netmeeting-servers?
Does anyone know, why this error occurs?
Does anyone know, how to fix tihs problem?

Greetings and thanks in advance!

Nikola Pecigos
nikola.pecigos@mindgate.de