[Date Prev][Date Next]
Problem with SSL enabled slapd
- To: openldap <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Problem with SSL enabled slapd
- From: Dunk Chen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 21:19:33 +0800
- Organization: the98
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.0.1) Gecko/20020823 Netscape/7.0
I want to enable ssl supported on slapd.
Following the reference I've got. I modified the slapd.conf with three
lines as follows:
But..... I can't start my slapd anymore. The slapd just exited
immediately when I start by command ./slapd -h "ldaps://127.0.0.1/".
ps. I can normally start up my slapd without extra ssl configuration.
the reference I got is from: http://online.securityfocus.com/infocus/1428