ou=Addressbook vs ou=People ?

Hello all,
	I'm sure the addressbook topic have been beatin to death.. I just want to get some thoughts about how i should proceed with setting up our Corp. Addressbook.  I have gotten email clients to be able to lookup employee's addresses via outlook and netscape (still fumbling with mozilla 1.x). Now, currently all we have is ou=People, But i have seen references to ou=Addressbook. Should i create entries and put them under Addressbook also? or is it ok just to leave it the way it is?  Why is it better for to put it under Addressbook rather than keeping it "asis"?

Thanks for your thoughts..

Terrelle