Logging & Bind DN's

Hello,

We are playing with the logging level we want to have for our systems when we go into production. I notice that if I set it at 256, and I am using SASL/GSSAPI, it never shows what my ultimate bind DN was, just dn="". I would think that this is fairly important connection related data to have. So far, the only way I've found to get this information is to add in the 1 bit, at level 257, but that generates way too many lines of info to be worthwhile.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Senior Systems Administrator