uniqueID attribute?

I finally managed to configure openldap on rh 7.3, it's up and running now but the final goal is to configure Websense to pull usernames from openldap.
Websense do not support openldap, they don't support Novell eDirectory but I managed to make Websense to pull usernames from eDirectory by adding 'uniqueID' attribute to usernames in novell. I thought the same trick will doit with openldap (2.0.23-4), but I cannot add uniqueID attribute to openldap users, cause it is not defined in schema. (at least when I fire up gq and go to browse attributes I don't see it)
If anyone has some ideas regarding that or if anyone managed to intergrate Websense and openldap on linux, then please let me know.
Thank you.