RE: High availability of LDAP server

"Khakhar, Ashish" <KhakharA@logica.com> wrote:

I used it in a 69,000 user account for a large firm on Wall Street. We ran it on Linux for the S/390 in a VM host configured with two virtual processors.

I also used it in a 29,000 user account, on an Intel Pentium 4 - 1.6Ghz box with 2 GB of DDR.

Can't tell you who these people are but you can figure the first one out by consulting wall street investment banks and finding out who has that many users ;)

Dallas