Question about using LDAP+SASL+Kerberos

Hi,

 I have almost finished. Just one problem.
 I was able to use all functions LDAP LDAPS TLS etc with -x simple
binding
 I was able to use ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI, it works fine
 But
 When I just use ldapsearch , or ldapsearch -I, I got error
	ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such object

 Since -Y GSSAPI works, the entire system should be working. I guess the
ldapsearch just chooses not to use GSSAPI by default. But how to set the
default?

 I am using redhat 7.3. All packages come from redhat, no in-house
compiled binaries.

Thanks

Hansong