Re: web address book

John Green wrote:

Just looking for some quick advice: I'm looking to set up a company
directory on our intranet using OpenLDAP, running on a PHP-enabled Apache
webserver.  A few choices: ldap-abook, rolodap, web2ldap.  Has anyone used
these, or others?  I would prefer open source software, but any suggestions
are welcome.

Thanks  --  John

I installed Rolodap in June of this year. None of the users have made use of it after the initial transfer from Exchange.
I'm still trying to figure out whether it's because it's too difficult to use, or we just don't update profiles that often. It
seems allright to me.

Mike Forsman