Suggest 2.0 -> 2.1 migration.

Forgive my naive question,

I have read the docs on 2.0 and 2.1:
	http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin21/
	http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin20/

and I still did not know the main differnces between the 2.  I proceeded
to install them and see what was up.  Well, I found out numerous things
the first being that when I tried to load my db (from ldif) the schemas
did not work.  Even if I copied them over from a working 2.0 install they
would not load (did not surprize me).  I messed around with the db
backend.  Compiling between the new default and ldbm.

I am in now hurry to upgrade (or should I be), so I want to research this.
Can someone explain what 2.1 dishes out without just pointing me to the
release notes?  I have read them but I am unsure of the practacality for
myself.

Thanks,

Caylan Van Larson
Unix Administrator - Systems Team Member
University of North Dakota (Aerospace College)
caylan@cs.und.edu
701-777-6151 (work)