Re: Replicate only a part of the tree

man, 2002-09-09 kl. 20:44 skrev Benoit Lefebvre:

> After looking the doc i dont find how to replicate only a part of the
> tree on the slave. Maybe someone can answer to that.

What doc? What LDAP????

I was reading just that this morning in the (newly up to date) guide
that comes with 2.1.4. It's pretty well described there, I would have
thought, though I haven't tried it myself.

http://www.openldap.org , otherwise.

Tony Earnshaw

Tha can allway tell a Yorkshireman, but tha canna tell 'im much.

e-post:		tonni@billy.demon.nl
www:		http://www.billy.demon.nl
gpg public key:	http://www.billy.demon.nl/tonni.armor

Telefoon:	(+31) (0)172 530428
Mobiel:		(+31) (0)6 51153356

GPG Fingerprint = 3924 6BF8 A755 DE1A 4AD6 FA2B F7D7 6051 3BE7 B981