From: Jose Correia (J)
Sent: 29 August 2002 09:17
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: availability of certificate info

Hi all

I'm trying to setup Apache talking to OpenLdap using certificates via
a module called mod_authz_ldap through the SSL port, using mod_ssl.

While I haven't entirely gotten that to work, I'm trying to determine
out of that setup if it is possible to:

- When a user authenticates himself to the site using his/her
certificate, is it possible to access the certificate's info that is
being sent to the openldap database, through a servlet??

This might not be the right list, but since one of the components is
openldap related I thought I would give it a try.

Any pointers are appreciated.

Best regards
Jose Correia
Isis