[Date Prev][Date Next]
availability of certificate info
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: availability of certificate info
- From: "Jose Correia (J)" <CorreiJ@telkom.co.za>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:16:34 +0200
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Importance: high
- Thread-index: AcJPLAGhWvSH7nIxSyGDX6CBUQ8gkg==
- Thread-topic: availability of certificate info
I'm trying to setup Apache talking to OpenLdap using certificates via
a module called mod_authz_ldap through the SSL port, using mod_ssl.
While I haven't entirely gotten that to work, I'm trying to determine
out of that setup if it is possible to:
- When a user authenticates himself to the site using his/her
certificate, is it possible to access the certificate's info that is
being sent to the openldap database, through a servlet??
This might not be the right list, but since one of the components is
openldap related I thought I would give it a try.
Any pointers are appreciated.