Re: About superclasses and objectclass inheritance

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 11:53:10PM +0200, Tony Earnshaw wrote:

> Try GQ under Gnome, www.biot.com. No docs, realtively easy to learn.
> Doesn't work with TLS.

GQ is good, and recent versions *do* work with TLS if compiled with
the right libraries. (Certainly since 0.4.0 - current version is
0.6.0)

0.6.0 seems to have SASL support too, but I have not managed to make
it work so far :-(

Watch out if playing around with authentication options in GQ - it
caches some of the data, so it may not be using the parameters you
have configured unless you restart it after each config change.

Andrew
|        Andrew.Findlay@skills-1st.co.uk       +44 1628 782565        |