Delete Entry Performance

I have a problem of deleting large entries.

When I add a entry which have 200 child entries, also which have 2 sub
entries,
, it take about 2 secs by using ldapadd utility.

But when I delete the entry by using ldapdelete with -r option (
recursive delete),
it takes about 50 secs !!

Is there a way to improve the speed of deleting entry ?

Openldap version is 2.018 and my slapd.conf is below.

directory /usr/local/var/openldap-ldbm
cachesize 100000
dbcachesize 15000000
dbnosync
#dbcachenosync
# Indices to maintain
index objectClass eq
index mpuid,policyReference,member eq,pres
index cn eq,subinitial

PS. Turing Off index does not make any differences about deleting speed.