Re: Index problem with CT attribute, was: Re: Extended LDIF and CorporateTime server

Hi Andrew,

yes that seems to be the case. I have also noted another post on this list, that indicates that removing the pressence indexing seems to remedy this problem. I will contact Steltor and see if they really need the presence indexing.

Thanks,
Stephan