Index problem with CT attribute, was: Re: Extended LDIF and CorporateTime server

Okay,

I have done some further testing and have come up with the real cause of my problem now ( at least I think so).

The problem seems to be that the new OpenLDAP 2.1.3 doesn´t index a special CT attribute correctly. ctCalXItemID is the unique identifier for every CorporateTime server calendar account. It is included in a configuration file to be indexed and an index is actually generated when i import the ldif file into OpenLDAP 2.1.3.

Unfortuanetly the index seems not to be of any use, because if you query OpenLDAP 2.1.3 against ctCalXItemID you won´t get any results. If I exclude the index from the slapd.conf file everything works fine.

Is this a bug, or am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Stephan