[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: upgrading
- From: "Jose Correia (J)" <CorreiJ@telkom.co.za>
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:34:43 +0200
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcI95OZR1tEBaoUDQdK6zrXvn2uO0A==
- Thread-topic: upgrading
I'm looking to install OpenLdap on a Linux machine.
The Linux machine does have a version of Ldap installed (I think it
comes standard) which is 1.2.9.
I'm looking to install the latest version being 2.1.3.
I would like to ask if there is a way of upgrading (and if so how -
please) the current version or if there is a need to uninstall the
previoys version and install the new one (and if so how - please). I
have gone through the Administrator's guide and FAQ and I can't seem
anything up to now.
Isis, South Africa
- Re: upgrading
- From: Andrew Findlay <email@example.com>