From: Matt Insko
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 1:53 PM
Subject: ldif w/ base64 encoding

I am attempting to import a LDIF file into openLdap 2.0.  The LDIF file has
the proper format. Some of the entries are base64 encoded because they
contain non-english characters like ë.  What schema type will support these
characters?  I have tried the following types: UTF-8 string ASCII String

Any ideas?

Matt Insko
Software Engineer
Inovie Software, Inc.