Re: Schema doubt

At 04:30 AM 2002-07-10, Jon Zubiarrain wrote:
I'm having some trouble understanding how schemas work... I just made a
schema of my own using OpenLdap experimental directory
(1.3.6.1.4.1.4203.666.1.xxx).

Don't hijack OIDs belonging to other organizations. Get your own enterprise OID from IANA.

Some countries, such as Australia, have a standard that describes how to generate one based on your company identifier. The Australian guidelines are documented in "Standards Australia: Naming and addressing in the Australian OSI Environment. SAA MP59".

Mark.