quick question

While I'm investigating other avenues...

Can I confirm with anyone that the file size on Linux 32bit for the
back-ldbm using gdbm is 2G?

It would seem we've hit this on our production server but I wanted
to confirm this is the actual limit.

Regards
James Bourne

--
James Bourne, Supervisor Data Centre Operations
Mount Royal College, Calgary, AB, CA

addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged
information. Please contact the sender immediately if you are not the
intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or
take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or

"There are only 10 types of people in this world: those who
understand binary and those who don't."