Re: Residential and business addresses schema

David Wright wrote:
I am trying to find a solution for differentiating business and
residential addresses in our schema. I don't see much standard schema
which does this nicely.

I use postalAddress and homePostalAddress. The few LDAP directory clients out there that do address entries (e.g. Evolution, Mozilla) understand the distinction, and of course the web clients that I write (using PHP) do too.

How about using postalAddress for the business postal address, homePostalAddress for the current private address and registeredAddress for the legally registered address (e.g. mentioned in the passport)?

BTW: The Mozilla folks have designed their own schema too...

Ciao, Michael.