[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Open LDAP on CygWin fails at DB
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: Open LDAP on CygWin fails at DB
- From: REINHOLD John D <John.D.Reinhold@state.or.us>
- Date: 17 Jul 2002 17:37:49 -0700
- Alternate-recipient: Allowed
- Content-identifier: 022C43D360DDD002
- Content-return: Allowed
- Conversion: Allowed
- Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
- Original-encoded-information-types: IA5-Text
- X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
- X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd= /prmd=or.gov/; 3D360DCD.7864.13CB.000]
- X400-originator: John.D.Reinhold@state.or.us
- X400-received: by mta Salem-MTA1 in /c=US/admd= /prmd=or.gov/; Relayed; 17 Jul 2002 17:37:49 -0700
- X400-received: by /c=US/admd= /prmd=or.gov/; Relayed; 17 Jul 2002 17:37:49 -0700
- X400-recipients: non-disclosure;
Oops. Let me clarify and add a couple things:
>I have been trying to run the configure script on Cygwin.
>Cygwin includes BerkeleyDB 2.7.7
>Configure won't finish saying the BerkeleyDB is incompatible.
>The documentation says Berkeley DB 4.x is better, so I downloaded
>configure / make / install.
>I then use the env flasgs to tell the OpenLDAP to point towared the
>I run OpenLDAP configure again and I get that it cannot find any
>(and I set the correct paths to the new Berkeley DB locations). Then
>configure complained that it couldn't find Berkeley DB.
>I download and install GBDM, and run configure with the force to use
>COnfigure STILL fails saying that Configure is incompatible,
This should be Configure STILL fails saying that BerkeleDB is incompatible.
>Am I missing something small?
I have also tried to run configure with disable ldbm... Same results.
State Of Oregon