[Date Prev][Date Next]
Open LDAP on CygWin fails at DB
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Open LDAP on CygWin fails at DB
- From: REINHOLD John D <John.D.Reinhold@state.or.us>
- Date: 17 Jul 2002 16:38:43 -0700
- Alternate-recipient: Allowed
- Content-identifier: 02CBB3D360003007
- Content-return: Allowed
- Conversion: Allowed
- Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
- Original-encoded-information-types: IA5-Text
- X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
- X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd= /prmd=or.gov/; 3D35FFF8.7864.0EED.000]
- X400-originator: John.D.Reinhold@state.or.us
- X400-received: by mta Salem-MTA1 in /c=US/admd= /prmd=or.gov/; Relayed; 17 Jul 2002 16:38:43 -0700
- X400-received: by /c=US/admd= /prmd=or.gov/; Relayed; 17 Jul 2002 16:38:43 -0700
- X400-recipients: non-disclosure;
I have been trying to run the configure script on Cygwin.
Cygwin includes BerkeleyDB 2.7.7
Configure won't finish saying the BerkeleyDB is incompatible.
The documentation says Berkeley DB 4.x is better, so I downloaded that,
configure / make / install.
I then use the env flasgs to tell the OpenLDAP to point towared the Berkeley
I run OpenLDAP configure again and I get that it cannot find any Berkeley DB
(and I set the correct paths to the new Berkeley DB locations). Then
configure complained that it couldn't find Berkeley DB.
I download and install GBDM, and run configure with the force to use GBDM.
COnfigure STILL fails saying that Configure is incompatible,
Am I missing something small?
State Of Oregon