From: Daniel Tiefnig [mailto:openldap@qmail.infonova.at]
Sent: Friday, July 05, 2002 3:36 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: RE: AIX authentification

Luke Howard wrote:

> Except that AIX doesn't support PAM (before 5L) or NSS at all. :-)

Just found that:
http://www-dev.cso.uiuc.edu/authsrv/pam_aix.html

Though I don't know how well that works, or if at all. But i remember
someone running PAM_LDAP on AIX 4.x.x. So there should be a way to
accomplish
this. Not that I'd try to disagree with _you_ if you insist there
isn't. :o)

lg,
daniel
--
> I've tried (in vi) "g/[a-z]\n[a-z]/s//_/"...but that doesn't cut it.
> Any ideas? (I take it that it may be a two-pass sort of solution).
In the first pass, install perl. :-)
          -- Larry Wall