OL 2.1.2 - "no structuralObjectClass operational attribute"

I'm using OpenLDAP for a year and half now, and I like it very much!
But now I have tried on one machine OpenLDAP 2.1.2 and I'm having _big_
problems.

First, I cannot import my old database from 2.0.23.

/usr/local/test/sbin/slapadd -l aa.ldif
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=1166)

On the end of line 1166 is:

dn: sendmailMTAKey=.crol.net,sendmailMTAMapName=mailer,smhost=click,cn=Sendmail
 ,ou=Servers,dc=crol,dc=net
objectClass: sendmailMTA
objectClass: sendmailMTAMap
objectClass: sendmailMTAMapObject
sendmailMTAMapName: mailer
sendmailMTAHost: click.crol.net
sendmailMTAKey: .crol.net
sendmailMTAMapValue: local:

If I delete that entry and repeat import: ...

/usr/local/test/sbin/slapadd -l aa

slapadd: dn="uid=mailspec,ou=Sysacct,ou=Accounts,dc=crol,dc=net"
(line=1451): no structural object classes provided

After that, I created this bogus objectClass in slapd.conf

objectClass ( 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.346 STRUCTURAL
        NAME 'handler'
        DESC 'just put me in every entry' )

... and put that in every place where slapadd(8) exited with error.

After I populated test database (partialy), I have tried to add this
entry online:

dn: cn=dtp,ou=Groups,ou=Accounts,dc=crol,dc=net
objectClass: posixGroup
objectClass: top
cn: dtp
gidNumber: 2077

ldapadd -x -W -D "cn=ldapadm,dc=crol,dc=net" -ZZ -h `hostname` < blah
Enter LDAP Password:
adding new entry "cn=dtp,ou=Groups,ou=Accounts,dc=crol,dc=net"
ldap_add: Object class violation
	additional info: no structuralObjectClass operational attribute

ldif_record() = 65

I cannot add _eny_ new entry on _any_ place in directory, I cannot add
all entries from my old database ... I'm greping google for solution,
and reading docs ... nothing new for a past 4-5 days ...

is there some documentation or advice that will tell me how to work
around and/or solve this problems. I cannot upgrade my OpenLDAP
servers to 2.1.2 in this situation. ;-(

People ... Help! (please!)

--
This signature intentionally left blank