Re: OL 2.1.2 - "no structuralObjectClass operational attribute"

At 02:26 AM 2002-06-26, Miroslav Zubcic wrote:
>I'm using OpenLDAP for a year and half now, and I like it very much!
>But now I have tried on one machine OpenLDAP 2.1.2 and I'm having _big_
>problems.

You might try OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2, it includes a error reporting
bug fix.  2.1.2 catches the more schema errors than 2.0 but
slapadd(8) provides the wrong error text.  IRRC, ldapadd(1)
reports the correct error text.

Make sure your object entries have one structural object class
which is superior to all other structural object classes listed.

Kurt