[Date Prev][Date Next] [Chronological] [Thread] [Top]

Core dump inside ber_alloc_t???

Hi all,
                  I am using OpenLdpa 2.0.23 client libraries for development.
When I used
ber_alloc_t(LBER_USE_DER) , core was dumped. Process got SIGSEGV on Linux.
I ran the same program on Solaris, it worked fine.

Stack trace for the same is::

#0  chunk_alloc (ar_ptr=0x40183f00, nb=49) at malloc.c:2832
#1  0x400dbd49 in __libc_calloc (n=1, elem_size=44) at malloc.c:3733
#2  0x40049136 in ber_memcalloc () at eval.c:41
#3  0x40048177 in ber_alloc_t () at eval.c:41

Is there some problem with libraries on Linux??
Can someone suggest what can be the problem.

Thanx all,

DISCLAIMER: This message is proprietary to Hughes Software Systems
Limited (HSS) and is intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed. It may contain  privileged or confidential
information  and should not be circulated or used for any purpose other
than for what it is intended. If you have received this message in error,
please notify the originator immediately. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that you are strictly prohibited from using,
copying, altering, or disclosing the contents of this message. HSS accepts
no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including damage from virus.