LANMAN passwords

Hi,

from the 2.1 tree, I have seen that lanman passwords are supported using --enable-lmpasswd. Great, it can help migrating from NT domains :-)

I have been trying to use it with no success :-(
I copied the lanman hash of a user, stored this into the userpassword attribute in the form {LANMAN}MYLANMANPASSWDXX..., and tried to simple bind.

I have been looking for docs and in the source, but I have not been able to find anything relevant.

Does this work ??

Thanks a lot

Salvador salanova Fortmann