back-sql user database schema

Hi,
I have successfully setup openldap 2.0.23 for authentication purposes for several machines. I want to use back-sql to integrate ldap with a user database. I have attempted to write my own database schema to do this and have failed miserably. Does any one have a ready made database scheme already available and willing to let me have. Any database type will work. I can always convert between database schemas and add on as necessary. I really need only the posixaccount/shadowaccount and posixgroup, but other system related schemas are welcome.
Thanks for your help,
nik