Address book and Account Info

I am looking to use ldap to store both virtual account info for users of
email as well as users personal address books.  Is this possible in a single
ldap.  If it is could someone please point me in the right direction.  I
want to allow vpopmail to authenticate users, and have the users store their
address book info in ldap so that it is available / editable in both outlook
/ outlook express / and a webmail client.

Thank you in advance for your time and help.

Michael