[Date Prev][Date Next]
ADSI & Openldap - Asc / Desc - "Order by" isn't OK
- To: <OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: ADSI & Openldap - Asc / Desc - "Order by" isn't OK
- From: "Eric Piollet" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 14:45:56 +0100
- References: <4F7B5C095D68D21181BE0060943F1AAE08FC6DB2@apollo.cfr.usf.edu> <INTMemail@example.com>
I use ADSI 2.5 with asp (on NT 4 server) to a openldap (2.0.11) base in a
server (redhat 6.2)
My schema is very simple :
When i use a "select ... from (ldap://...) where ..." it 's Ok
But when i use "select ... from (ldap://...) where ... order by ..."
It 's ok
The order of my selection is the same with "order by sn" or "order by
My ldap base was created by a ldif file
The order is the same in this file !!!
What is the problem ???