ldap master/master/slave propagation

Hi

I am using open ldap 2.0.11 on linux redhat 7.1 (with
2.4.13 kernel) and I would like to implement the
following scenario.

I would like to have an ldap server which acts as a
slave to one ldap server, but as a master to another
set of servers.  Is this possible ?

the reason I want this -- is for centralized
management, I would like to have 1 ldap MASTER MASTER
server at the company headquarters, which updates all
the satelite office ldap master servers via replica
propagation... but the satellite office master
servers, should update the slave servers at each
office location...

If the way that I suggested doesnt work, can anyone
suggest a different way?

Thank you.
Zachary