Re: Search Filters

Geoff:

Thanks for the quick reply.  Yes, I did screw up the filter in my
original message; I had entered it correctly on the command line.

I tried your suggestion, but apparently we don't use the dc attribute
here (not sure why) because I got a "No such object (32)" message back.
I'll kick this back to our systems guys and see what they say.

--
  /\
 /  \

  www.commnav.com