Microsoft ADS and OpenLDAP

Hi there.

I am new to this group.
We have a Microsoft 2000 Domain. We plan to use the same username password
for accessing the mails off qmail, control access to the Internet, which
goes through squid proxy and access the cvs repository.

I have no clue how to do this. I have installed OpenLDAP 2.0 on a RedHat
Linux 7.1 box and I am able to add users, and access. But am not able to
enable authentication using that ldap database.

The info I need now is where do I look for documentation, which will help me
enable the LDAP authentication on the Linux box. And how do I replicate the
Active Directory Users to the LDAP database on the Linux systems on a
regular basis.

Thanks in advance.

Venkat.