Re: uidNumber and >= filter

Turbo Fredriksson writes:

"Hallvard" == Hallvard B Furuseth <h.b.furuseth@usit.uio.no> writes:

Hallvard> On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, Norbert Klasen wrote:
>> You would need an ORDERING matching rule. In this case,
>> integerOrderingMatch which is currently not implemented in
>> OpenLDAP.

Hallvard> I've put a patch for integerOrderingMatch (and some more
Hallvard> stuff) at
Hallvard> <URL:http://folk.uio.no/hbf/OpenLDAP/schema_init.txt>.

Against which version? I tried it on the v2.0.23, but it would not
apply...

Against HEAD works (with offsets); I assume it's against 2.1 alpha.
Note that you also need to hack the schema to add integerOrderingMatch
to the attributes you wish to order. I tested it against a hacked
uidNumber and works pretty fine. I suggest using HEAD code so you may
help in fining bugs :)

Pierangelo.

Dr. Pierangelo Masarati | voice: +39 02 2399 8309
Dip. Ing. Aerospaziale | fax: +39 02 2399 8334
Politecnico di Milano | mailto:pierangelo.masarati@polimi.it
via La Masa 34, 20156 Milano, Italy | http://www.aero.polimi.it/~masarati