[Date Prev][Date Next]
can't search after migration to openldap-2.0.23
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: can't search after migration to openldap-2.0.23
- From: Werner Reisberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:59:56 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- User-agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
I cannot search anymore after migration 1.3 -> 2.0.23. All searches with
ldapsearch looks like:
ldapsearch -h localhost -b "o=Pure NetworX, c=CH" "(objectclass=*)"
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
# search result
result: 0 Success
# numResponses: 1
Currently I still have the 1.3 version installed cause I need a working
ldap server. I don't see any clashes with shared libs.
I tried to play with debugging levels but I don't see what's going on.
It looks like there is no data in the directory but the ldapadd
Any hints appreciated.