Re: Memory leak bug (bug 1116) still valid?

On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 01:41:06, John Morrissey said:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2002 at 12:12:02PM -0600, Keith T. Garner wrote:
> % Is this bug still alive?  According to
> % http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Software%20Bugs?id=1116;user=guest
> % its been applied to HEAD, and its state is in "test."
> %
> % We've grepped through the changelog and haven't seen it appear there.  Any
> % idea if/when it will be in released code?
>
> Although I haven't personally checked, I'm guessing that it was incorporated
> in 2.0.19. From CHANGES:
>
> OpenLDAP 2.0.19 Release
> [...]
>     Fixed various memory leaks

I saw a link to your patches in the bug report, but it was stale.  If you
still have the patches I'll do the compare and confirm this.

Keith

--
   Keith T. Garner                                        kgarner@kgarner.com
   The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so