Re: slapd 1.2.13 stops replicating

Ok. Are you getting a log line that says that the MOD has been requested? What backend are you using? The replog() function pretty much gets called directly after the backend's modify function, e.g.

   if ( (*be->be_modify)( be, conn, op, ndn, mods ) == 0 ) {
       replog( be, LDAP_REQ_MODIFY, ndn, mods, 0 );
   }

So, if the backend indicates it, slapd write the the modification to the replog. What kind of logging do you have turned on?

:wes