replication question...

I have master LDAP server with authentication information in place x.
Then I was planning to add additional LDAP server which would clone information from master LDAP server. But only problem is that client LDAP server is under NAT'ed network so Master LDAP server can't contact this server to send modification data.

Is there any way to get this work (without copying whole database by hand every night).

There is no need to allow client LDAP server to send updates, but it would be nice though.

----
Vesa Jääskeläinen / oh0akat

 This mail sent through IMP @ https://neri.kyamk.fi/