Re: help! slapd is crashing

AHA! I found it! If I submit this following query to my server, BAM, dead
slapd:

(&(mailBase=/mnt/mail)(mailRoutingAddress=user@domain.com)(objectClass=posixAccount)(objectClass=top)(gidNumber=1001)(mail=user@domain.com)(uid=user%domain.com)(uidNumber=1001)(associatedDomain=domain.com)(cn=Mail Server User)(mailDirQuota=10485760)(mailDir=d/o/domain.com/user/)(userPassword=XXXX)(homeDirectory=/home/domain.com/user))

Anyone know why that query is killing slapd? I'm going to try to stop the
system that is submitting it from doing so ( I don't think it's a useful
query ). Any insight you can lend would be great!