RE: Department names?

Hello,

I have the following ldif file for the ldap server, can you tell me why it
does not pick up the department name in outlook please?

When looking at the structure, this is what i am doing!

emsgroup.co.uk--|
			division--|
					Department--|
							Person
This is why i have an ou for the division and an ou for the department,
could the two ou's be confusing outlook and making it not display either ou?

dn: o=emsgroup, dc=co,dc=uk
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
o: EMSGroup
dc: co.uk

dn: ou=factory,o=emsgroup, dc=co,dc=uk
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: Factory

dn: ou=cliftonville,o=emsgroup,dc=co,dc=uk
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: cliftonville

dn: ou=Technical Services, ou=factory, o=emsgroup, dc=co, dc=uk
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: Technical Services

dn: cn=Kamesh Patel, ou=Technical Services, ou=factory, o=emsgroup, dc=co,
dc=uk
objectClass: Person
objectClass: inetorgperson
cn: Kamesh Patel
sn: Patel
mail: kamesh.patel@emsgroup.co.uk
telephoneNumber: 01234567
facsimileTelephoneNumber: 01234567
title: IT Support Engineer

dn: ou=Sales Administrators, ou=factory, o=emsgroup, dc=co, dc=uk
ou: Sales Administrators
objectClass: organizationalUnit

Thanks in advance

Kamesh