[Fwd: No such attribute]

I finally fixed my ldap problem by restoring from tape backup.

--- Begin Message ---

I'm having an awfull time with openldap.  I had it working once, but the
server IP was changed and it didn't work right after that.  I tried
re-installing openldap but am now worse off.  I have openldap 2.0.11-8
installed on a linux web server.
My slapd.conf file has the following settings:
suffix   "dc="
rootdn   "cn=Manager,dc="
directory   /var/lib/ldap

I restarted ldap, and then went to /var/lib/ldap.   There I created an
dn: dc=
objectclass: top
objectclass: organization

I try to import apitools.ldif,    ldapadd -D "cn=Manager,dc="
-W -v -f apitools.ldif
I get the following error message:
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such attribute

Does anyone have any idea what I could be doing wrong?

--- End Message ---