Own attributetype question

Hi, all!
I have no wide experience in an openldap software and have a few questions:
1-st:
How can I define my own attributetype which values must be taken from some enumerated set of values?

For example:
attributetype 'systemSlot' must be one from the {'ISA' | 'PCI' | 'EISA' | 'MCI'} set and nothing else.

2-nd:
Are attribute syntaxes built into software or can I define them externally (as well as 'attributetype' and 'objectclass')?
So, can I extend a set of RFC's defined attribute sysntaxes and matching rules without editing software?

--
<hl>
								Sincerely Yours