[Date Prev][Date Next]
trouble finding schema for hardware - help please
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: trouble finding schema for hardware - help please
- From: Terry Davis <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:43:14 -0600
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:0.9.6) Gecko/20011120
I am having trouble finding a schema that will allow me to store
information about hardware in my ldap server. I want to keep track of
computers, printers, monitors, keyboards, mice, everything under the
sun. and keep status information about it all. Can someone point me in
the right direction here please?
BirdDog Solutions, Inc.