[Date Prev][Date Next]
How does one handle the LDAPMessage if the return is LDAP_RES_SEARCH_RESULT?
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: How does one handle the LDAPMessage if the return is LDAP_RES_SEARCH_RESULT?
- From: Ken Witzke <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 10:47:23 -0800
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/10.0.0.1309
I have, I hope, been finally directed to the correct list to ask the
I have always easily dealt with the LDAPMessage if the ldap return code is
LDAP_RES_SEARCH_ENTRY from an LDAP search.
The example search code that I have also only deals with
However, I would like to be able to deal with the LDAP_RES_SEARCH_RESULT
return code which seems to indicate " an entire chain of entries matching a
previously initiated search request, along with a final outcome".
Does anyone have any available sample code that processes the LDAPMessage in