Re: multi-exclusion search query

Sorry, I've just found the solution.

The correct syntax for multi-exclusion is

the NOT operator can apparently only apply to one single value and
not to a list. In order to exclude various values, one must first
*match* the values that are not wanted, and then apply the NOT
operator to the result.

I spent a little bit of time to find that...

The following url has been really useful in understanding the RFC
(which is really too cryptic)

This is a general description and explanation of the feature set
selection predicates.