[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: OpenLDAP <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: OpenLDAP limitations?
- From: Martin Smith <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:23:02 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:0.9.4) Gecko/20011019 Netscape6/6.2
I'm considering moving a largish (460,000 person entries), but not too
high-traffic directory from a commercial product to OpenLDAP.
Are there any known performance or other limitations that would make
this a bad idea?
Are there any rules-of-thimb for sizing a host system to run it?