Schema Extension Question

I am having some problems with my local.schema file.  I am following the example from http://www.openldap.org/devel/admin/guide.html#Extending%20Schema

My IANA OID is 11092.  With it's Internet public OID prefix, it is (is that right?).  For my attributes, I set them to the OID based on the following hierarchy:

OID  Assignment
1.1  Organization's OID
1.1.1  SNMP Elements
1.1.2  LDAP Elements  AttributeTypes  myAttribute  ObjectClasses  myObjectClass

I substitute 1.1 from above with  So, my attributes will be (where x is a sequential number, 1 for each attribute), and my objectClasses will be (where x is a sequential number, 1 for each objectClass).  My local.schema is as follows:

attributetype ( NAME 'myUniqueName'
                DESC 'unique name with my organization'
                EQUALITY caseIgnoreMatch
                SUBSTR caseIgnoreSubstringsMatch
                SINGLE-VALUE )

attributetype ( NAME 'myPhoto'
                DESC 'a photo (application defined format)'
                SINGLE-VALUE )

objectclass   ( NAME 'myPerson'
                DESC 'my person'
                SUP inetOrgPerson
                MUST ( 'myUniqueName' $ 'givenName' )
                MAY 'myPhoto' )

When I try to run slapd, I get the following error:

[root@Geneva schema]# /usr/local/libexec/slapd
/usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/local.schema: line 17: Unexpected token before  $ 'givenName' )                MAY 'myPhoto' )
ObjectClassDescription = "(" whsp
  numericoid whsp                 ; ObjectClass identifier
  [ "NAME" qdescrs ]
  [ "DESC" qdstring ]
  [ "OBSOLETE" whsp ]
  [ "SUP" oids ]                ; Superior ObjectClasses
  [ ( "ABSTRACT" / "STRUCTURAL" / "AUXILIARY" ) whsp ]
                                  ; default structural
  [ "MUST" oids ]               ; AttributeTypes
  [ "MAY" oids ]                ; AttributeTypes
  whsp ")"
[root@Geneva schema]#

I am doing something wrong.  Does anyone know what it is?

Jason Mowat - Systems Analyst
St. Boniface General Hospital
v. 204.235.3676
f. 204.237.6229